Is there a (fictional) Brand X logo?

Started by Zorchdude, August 10, 2008, 01:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorchdude

I'm working on a supermarket and I wanted to see if there was a Brand X logo :)
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

TheMasterOfBattle

Well, I don't know aout fictional products, but doing some Google image searches I ended up finding real products that were branded Brand X.  I don't think you would want to buy the products shown though.

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Atariangamer

No...in TUCQ, brand x is the competitor to chex, and usually has sub-par products. I'd just say a yellow box with a black 'X' and a green 'Brand'...IMO.
Don't take me seriously. In fact, don't take me at all!

Zorchdude

Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Batmanifestdestiny

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

GameMaster

*shifts his stare at bongio*

any day now

Atariangamer

Alrite, AFAIK, Brand X wasn't bad, just subpar to Chex. I think it was a real Chex ad talking about Brand X being "almost as good as Chex". Its not some OMG HORRIBLE XD cereal, its just not the best. But it usually does mean a subpar or nonfunctional thing.
Don't take me seriously. In fact, don't take me at all!

GameMaster

im leaning toward OMG HORRIBLE XD
lo
boingo did say that the brand x part of town in TUCQ was gonna be slum-ish and lower class.

gweepypig

Quote from: Zorchdude on August 10, 2008, 01:43:31 PM
I'm working on a supermarket and I wanted to see if there was a Brand X logo :)

I was making such a map, I mean a store and everything. I just put slime repel cans on the shelf.
Too bad the wad got deleted somehow, the store was really nice. It had shelfs and cash registers and everything and i even found a way to make automatic scrolling doors :(

TheMasterOfBattle

Interesting, but this thread is going to be locked by one of the admins or mods soon because of necromancy. :-\

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Manny Cav

Um hum. Read the board rules. If it's more than a month old and not in one of the excluded forums, then it would be best not to post. Locking.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010