A Look at Whats Ahead. (Outdated)

Started by arch129, July 05, 2008, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

Right now Im working on cleaning out the CQTLQ.WAD file trying to reduce its size.
I have now episode 3 is going to be an artic ice planet and the 4th episode is going to be a obanded city, here are the backgrounds to them.

This is what Im working on for the Title page

Im also working on a new flemiod, its going to replace the Mancubus and its going to create lost souls or Gryos.

Atariangamer

Nice title page!
O_O its a diferent bazoik sky! wow, gj
Hey...is those building from the flem wars?
Don't take me seriously. In fact, don't take me at all!

arch129

Quote from: The Atariangamer of 1993 on July 05, 2008, 11:55:33 PM
Hey...is those building from the flem wars?
Yea they are, do you know anything about that project? From what I see it looks dead.

Atariangamer

Yes...I think so too...I heard it was a contra 3 style mod, but all contra makes me think about is the original...And action doom. A cq mod in Action DooM style would be cool, but just plain hard as heck to make, and it wouldn't make sense...

arch129

Update 8/8/08

Ok I haven't been working that much on E2M2 but heres some screenshots.

For those who played E1M5 know that I love using that brick texture so I made some new ones!  ;D

And Finaly, I thinking of a new flemiod, Im going to need it for E3M8, but still thats far away from now.
If I could sprite it would most likely look like this.

xbolt

Atariangamer

LOL
I like those screens...and thats a HUGE load of bricks...I wouldn't wanana build them..

The Slimeinator

Arch, I will make you a deal.

If you make the base for the rest of the sprites for the snake Maximus thingy, I will color/shade them to make them look like original Flemoids, but only if we can both use them.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

arch129

Quote from: The Slimeinator on August 08, 2008, 11:31:55 AM

If you make the base for the rest of the sprites for the snake Maximus thingy, I will color/shade them to make them look like original Flemoids, but only if we can both use them.

Sure that sounds like a great deal, but it might take awhile on my side to get things done.

mob720

The 2nd screen is really blue..... mysterious to me.... I like...

The really yellow brick texture looks like gold to me!!! That's so awesome!
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

The Slimeinator

Quote from: arch129 on August 08, 2008, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: The Slimeinator on August 08, 2008, 11:31:55 AM

Sure that sounds like a great deal, but it might take awhile on my side to get things done.

I shall wait. Just PM me each frame as you complete it.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

mob720

Is there a way to make a title screen move? Cause it would be really cool to have the clouds in the sky and the trees and stuff move, like a pan from left to right!!! Kinda like in handheld games and stuff. "That would be so super duper!!!!!" --Fred on Youtube (lol)
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

arch129

Quote from: mob720 on August 08, 2008, 10:43:25 PM
Is there a way to make a title screen move? Cause it would be really cool to have the clouds in the sky and the trees and stuff move, like a pan from left to right!!! Kinda like in handheld games and stuff. "That would be so super duper!!!!!" --Fred on Youtube (lol)
I like that idea, there might be a way to do so since I'm porting the project over to GZDooM.

Atariangamer

Time to bust out a TITLEMAP! XD

I'd like to see that, and if you can do it, you'll be the first to have a sucessful title map...congrats.

arch129

I have been working on a new sky for the first episode, whatcha think?
It still needs a bit of work.

New Sky

Orignal Sky