Fan line

Started by Replica, April 04, 2008, 02:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

It's about time I add this... whats that? no one cares? :-[

Now its a fan line. It's a time line for our fan games. Like the old one.
Some kind of dimentional thing

ChexQuest - tucq - The New Chex Quest
                                                      /              /                 /
                                                     /               /                 /
                                                    /                /                 /
                                                   /                 /                 /
       Generation2---------ChexQuest2   Chaos on flem prime   The new Chex Quest2
                                   /      /     \                 \                              /
                   / ---------        /       \      Return of the queen         Final chex
                  /              /------/        ---\                       
                 /              /         /             \                       
         ChexQuest3       / The flem wars  NEWChexQuest3       
          \                    /          \                    /
           \              Chex Trek   \                    /                             
            \                             \                    /
             \------------------------------------
                                          /
                                         /
         Pikas levels  -  New maps - Lost Quest - Project Z

The last ones are unkown. Please tell me if i forgot your wad, or You dont like the place                                                                     
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Hmm...anyone good in three-dee models? this is kinda confusing, but it all fits.
Don't take me seriously. In fact, don't take me at all!

The Slimeinator

Technically my mod branches off from TUCQ, as does NewMaps and The Lost Quest.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

I didn't put it there becuase of the begining on how your mod began. Most of the mods were made from TUCQ.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

I. Chex Quest
   A. CQ2
   B. CQ3
      1. TNCQ3
      2. CQ3: Flem Wars
   C. Chex Trek*
II. TUCQ
   A. Newmaps
   B. CoFP
      1.ROTQ
   C. TLQ
   D. Gen2
   E. ProjZ
III. TNCQ
   A. TNCQ2
      1. Pika's Levels
   B. Final Chex

The order is:
I. Main Game
   A. Derived from Main Game
      1. Pertinent to Derivation (either by story or as base)

*Chex Trek is related some what to CQ E1M1 and the classic levels...I have put it here for that reason.

EDIT: Replica posted before me...but my arangement still stands.

Replica

I can understand what you mean. I like it.

Atariangamer

lol...my history teacher only gives notes in outlines, and it is never cluttered. A picture chart is good, but like most dos helpfile tables...they look ugly in anything but their dos program. lol

I would like to know where generation 2 fits in on your chart...you say it comes from CQ2, but is actually just the '2nd generation' of CQ...did you misread it or what?

*oh, and glad you approve!*

Dvader0086

well i am glad you could make a tree for this...

Replica

I wans't sure were generation 2 would go. :-\

Atariangamer

damien

Quote from: Replica on April 04, 2008, 02:07:20 PM

ChexQuest - tucq - The New Chex Quest
                                                      /              /                 /
                                                     /               /                 /
                                                    /                /                 /
                                                   /                 /                 /
       Generation2---------ChexQuest2   Chaos on flem prime   The new Chex Quest2
                                   /      /     \                 \                              /
                   / ---------        /       \      Return of the queen         Final chex
                  /              /------/        ---\                       
                 /              /         /             \                       
         ChexQuest3       / The flem wars  NEWChexQuest3       
          \                    /          \                    /
           \              Chex Trek   \                    /                             
            \                             \                    /
             \------------------------------------
                                          /
                                         /
         Pikas levels  -  New maps - Lost Quest - Project Z

What are "Generation 2", "New Chex Quest", "New Chex Quest 2", and "Final Chex"?

Atariangamer

Generation 2 - The Slimeinator's mod. Very hard, mostly for veteran zorchers. Tons of slime, but fun.

New CQ - Basically the mac version of Chex Quest from the CD, fixed up more. Its first few maps are Chex Quest, the last are
--------- Doom's. Its interesting.

TNCQ2 - doom 2 with chex quest graphics and music. nothing else.

Final Chex - Nope, not Final Doom (TNT) but the Plutonia Experiment. Same as above, original maps with CQ stuffs.

Manny Cav

That was a necromancy post, damien. I'm afraid I'll have to lock this topic, as well.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010