What CQ products have you always wished they made?

Started by R.Mee Studios, July 04, 2009, 12:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Mee Studios

When CQ first came out in '96, I SOOO wished that they would make a playset!! That would have been the COOLEST thing!!

What would be something you wish someone would make? Tees? Slippers, belt buckels, plush toys? LEGOs would be awesome!
WHALEWARE! :whale

Minizorch remote controls XD

Most of all, I would've liked more games, of course!
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Datra

Quote from: 75 on July 04, 2009, 12:41:24 AM
I would've liked more games, of course!
of course. "Lego Chex Quest"
I've always thought a Chexter action figure would be cool. with armor where the faceshield opened and closed.
CQHD Community Dev

Atariangamer

tshirts...could you imagine a retro styled tshirt with chexter on it?
Don't take me seriously. In fact, don't take me at all!

Datra

I think I know someone who can make T-Shirts like those. I'll have to try to get in contact with him about it.
CQHD Community Dev

R.Mee Studios

Would it be legal for me to make a shirt with a flemoid pictured on it? Are the Flemoids and Chexter copywrited by General Mills?

ChexCommander

My friend's laser printer can do shirts...and I remember that he knew about Chex Quest. I'll have to try to get him on here.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

noob1234

matthias720

Themed playing-cards.  The Flembrane being the Ace of Spades.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

a board game! XD

(and we've had this discussion before, whether its legal to use the art for other things)

R.Mee Studios

Ok. Would I be able to find it by searching? Or was it on the old board?

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Atariangamer

nah, it was here. VERY EARLY here...we had a store up, but then we all wondered if General Mills would shut the CQFF down if we started selling stuff with 'Chex' on it.

Loremaster

Quote from: Atariangamer on July 06, 2009, 02:48:29 PM
nah, it was here. VERY EARLY here...we had a store up, but then we all wondered if General Mills would shut the CQFF down if we started selling stuff with 'Chex' on it.

Yeah, I remember that. I STILL say we should sell a T-Shirt with some witty slogan on it. Hehe, would you wear a T-Shirt saying "Meet me in the Chat Room, Manny Cav"?

I would have loved to see a graphic novel a la G.I. Joe or Sergeant Rock. As well, a SAT AM cartoon in the style of Sonic the Hedgehog [the SAT AM one] would have been totally worth waking up early for.

A Starfox-style rails shooter would have been pretty cool, though I dunno how it would have fit story-wise.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!