[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

Strife, wouldn't it be best if we just goo here down untill you return?
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

I'd say give Arch the character temporarily. His character is pretty much on a team with Molly as of now.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

If you want too I can temp control you character Strife.

Datra

Wow! I applaude each and every one of you on this role play! A true epic this thing is! What a great read! I would love to join you all in the adventure but my writing skills aren't really... good...  :-\
CQHD Community Dev

arch129

You should join, the more the merrier! ^^  I don't believe that "writing skills" is the most important part in a story.  I would rather read a story that is interesting, but not so well written than a boring story written well. 

Manny Cav

See, here's the thing. Say, look at fanfiction.net. Even if a story is very good, if it isn't written well at all (no double-spacing between paragraphs, horrible punctuation and spelling, terrible paragraph division, etc.), to the extent that I can't even read it right, then I'll just pass right by it (the odds are that if the writer couldn't write well, then he probably couldn't make a coherent story, either). Datra, if you can spell and punctuate as well as you did in that last post, then you'll do alright here. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

matthias720

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 17, 2009, 09:22:01 PM
See, here's the thing. Say, look at fanfiction.net. Even if a story is very good, if it isn't written well at all (no double-spacing between paragraphs, horrible punctuation and spelling, terrible paragraph division, etc.), to the extent that I can't even read it right, then I'll just pass right by it (the odds are that if the writer couldn't write well, then he probably couldn't make a coherent story, either). Datra, if you can spell and punctuate as well as you did in that last post, then you'll do alright here. ;)
Hear, hear.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Datra

O.K. *cracks knuckles* here we go. I'll give it a shot. It may take a while for me to think of something and have it mesh with the story so far, but I will try to send something sometime.
CQHD Community Dev

ChexCommander

I see absolutely no grammatical problems in your language. If you can write like that, that's fine. Even if not, it's better than how Josh used to talk when he first joined. XD

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 17, 2009, 09:22:01 PM

Full-Life Chronicles! XD

Strife

Okay, Arch, I shall entrust you with Molly since she's been with your character (Peter) the longest. ^_^

The one thing you should keep in mind with her is that she's very intelligent and likes to think of plans and ideas. If you come across a situation that involves digging into computers, she'd probably be the best person other than a Commander for the job. Her main character flaw (so far) is that she's frightened of the flemoids since she's never been in combat with them before.

The Green Avenger

...I feel left out.

:D

J/K  I like how this is going, although I had expected some more prelude before anything major happened.  Still, i like how this is going.

I'm sorry for my lack of posting.  I am having some trouble finding enough time to actually sit down and write anything that actually continues the storyline in any way.  Don't expect me to drop out, but I will likely be a little slow.

This said, don't be afraid to use Albert.  He's currently halfway between the virtual training chamber and the bedrooms, and he is unarmed.  Probably grovelling in some corner, trying to get his first real flemoid encounter out of his head.  :D
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

arch129

I'm a bit confused on whats happening on the Landing Strip.

I know Peter, Molly along with Milk who just landed are trying to get the commander out of the ruble of his ship.  There's a hole bunch of revisions that really don't add up.  Can the people that are at the Landing Strip explain what they are doing and what they are planing on doing.

The Slimeinator

Well, Green Wing landed first, and took off the door. Then, whoever Milk is messed up the timeline and opened the door with a crowbar.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Zorchdude

Milk is Replica. And perhaps it was a different door?

Make a visit, Green Wing! I dare you to! While Brandon Breadman is out. (Yes, that's the ICM's name now.)
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

ChexCommander

Wait, so, what? Green Wing wrenched off the door of Frost's ship, then entered the airlock of the other ship? Wha...?