Chex Quest 6.8 - The Story.

Started by HyperStandard, September 25, 2010, 01:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperStandard

You may or may not have noticed, but I'm making a new mod called Chex Quest 6.8. You can check out the uninformative topic in the "Early Development" section. It's going to take place some time after the original games, and have an awesome story (I hope). For more details, click here: http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=2936.0

(I don't know how un-canon this is, and in terms of how my mod's going to work, I don't care :p, but I hope this will be entertaining to read)

"Bazoik!"

Smoke drifts in through the window, creeping past the broken glass "Remember Bazoik!" The smell in the air is getting stronger, and you blink, eyes blurry in the morning sun.

"Remember Fred!"

You struggle to get out of bed, panic dimly surging through your fibers, and then the smell hits you: smoke, and... apples! The orchard, it's burning! You scramble into your shoes and run out the door, only to slip and fall into a puddle of something sticky. A shadow looms over you and you shield your face only to hear Old Mister SugarBombs' gruff voice "Ye'd best get up child, them slimeballs are gonna be back any minute now, and ye need te get movin' 'fore they do." You accept his outstretched hand and he pulls you up, but then you remember the orchard and run around to the back of the house. Old Mister Sugarbombs' cries to get back fade into the distance as you turn the corner and come face to face with a half dozen flemoids, each one looking a million  grains tall.

[To be continued'']
nyaa im a cat

TrueDude

Quote from: HyperStandard on September 25, 2010, 01:41:10 AM
...You scramble into your shoes and run out the door, only to slip and fall into a puddle of something sticky...
I couldn't help laughing right there.

MajorSlime

Quote from: TrueDude on October 02, 2010, 09:10:24 PM
...You scramble into your shoes and run out the door, only to slip and fall into a puddle of something sticky...

o_O

not noticed until pointed out...

LOL!
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

noob1234

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on October 03, 2010, 02:13:09 AM

o_O

LOL!
QFT

CHEX_MAN

Quote from: noob1234 on October 03, 2010, 05:48:45 PM
Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on October 03, 2010, 02:13:09 AM

o_O

LOL!
QFT
What's with all of the quotes?
"Remember Bazoik!"
"Remember Fred!"
Why remember them?