CQ in Armageddon?

Started by Pikazec2012, May 17, 2009, 12:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikazec2012

I was looking at the realease topic of Armageddon Invasion on the ST forums and i noticed one of the creaters Moti saying he was playing it on zorchers server ( who is zorcher?) and i noticed this screeny with something starge that i boxed in red. haha i found this quite funny and felt like posting it
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Manny Cav

Zorcher is a member here, but he seems to be more active on the Skulltag board. Anyway, what you posted is just the Chexman skin in Skulltag, which is actually a hidden skin that comes packaged with Skulltag. You're suggested to use that instead of the default Base skin with Chexter, since only the slime's color can be changed, not the blue outfit.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Armageddon Invasion is an uber-fun wad, by the way. And what Manny says is the truth.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

TheMasterOfBattle

hehe, I just I'll have to get that for hosting as well.

Okay I found Armageddon Invasion II, does anyone have the link for the first one?

*edit* hehe, Armageddon Invasion II is quite big for a wad. XD

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Atariangamer

man, next time we do the armageddon server, i'll hafta switch to the REAL doom2.wad...looks much better.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.