IT'S COMING!

Started by Chukker, June 23, 2008, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mob720

How is the mini zorcher loaded? How do the round thingies relate to its ammo? THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN!!!!!!
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

The Slimeinator

Just because the Large Zorcher's ammo is loaded in a card doesn't mean that it doesn't use another external power supply.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

You all are missing the point! (Besides slime...) Each one has its only reload thing. The phasing zorcher doesn't need the Zorch pac to run. Fred picks up the zorch pac wich hold more then the normal ammount fred can hold on his own. (Like the doom back pack) But has a tube running into the audomadic zorchers, so Fred doesn't need to wip off his Zorch pac to get ammo while he's fighting 50 flemoids. Now then. Topic please!
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

The Slimeinator

mob720

Well, that stinks to reload the mini zorcher every time you shoot... how does he not pass out from exhaustion?

That does make sense though...

BACK ON TOPIC,... please, please can you post another screen shot of the game!?!?!?!? I want to see it........... :P
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

spoonerismydog

Dude that looks sweet. I hope it won't take as long as Knee deep in zdoom to finish.

The Slimeinator

Me too!

Welcome to the CQFF, by the way.

Atariangamer

I dont think this is gonna be ovar the top OMGZ good like KDiZD...but it will be good for me!

Welcome as well!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

I don't know about you, but if Knee-Deep in ZDoom is as good as it's hyped out to be, then this will have the same effect on me as KDiZD did on everyone else!
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

Well, some like KDiZD. Others think it was delayed and hyped up too much. It looks stunning, is a good challenge to play through, and will show all features of ZDooM. Others think it was detered from the original too much, but they had to! iD came after em with copyright issues (even though the thing has been attempted before).

Oh well. I hope Chuck doesn't put TOO much detail into whatever he does...for me that would kill it. TUCQ is borderlining too much detail for a doom game, but at least its good looking and doesn't make me go "How u do that? *death noise* wha?! I died?".

Manny Cav

Them my outlook is a little more liberal than yours--the more detail, the better. ;D Of course, it would have to play nicely on my computer, but as long as it's not like nuts.wad or whatever, I'm safe in that department.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Eh, I'll take performance over quality any day.  However, if it ran smoothly on my computer and looked nice, that would be the best of both worlds.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

I don't think KDIZD was verygood. And its not stunning... If it looked like Doom 3 does, Then it would be stunning. lol And maybe if they made it beatable, and to have you surching for ammo every ten seconds, it would be fun. BUT, ID wouldn't of gone after them, because it first appeared free as the demo.

I think Chuck will do a exellent job on his mod. So, it really isn't nice to say "It will never be as over the top as KDIZD". You honestly don't know....
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Well, IMO, KDiZD was an awesome mod (probably because of my great attention to detail...which doesn't cary into my maps). Only problem was too much detail, too little ammo, and it was kinda long...

What i'd like to see is a good bit of detail, nice to play, and kinda short and sweet...just like the original 2 ones.

Manny Cav

My obvious desire would be lots of detail (to a playable extent, as ChexCommander said), nice to play, and, oh, I don't know, mabey 36 levels? ;D Of course, Chukker already said we were getting 5, just like old times. 8)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010