[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Slimeinator

I'm assuming the first ship is a smaller ship that crashed in the landing strip of the bigger ship.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

My ship? Yeah. It crashed into the IFOC ship's landing strip.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

The Slimeinator

And then I had to go into an airlock to get inside the bigger ship.

ChexCommander

Oh, so you wrenched the door of my ship off and left it? Or was there an airlock inside that you went in?

The Slimeinator

Well, I wrenched the door off to save you because your ship had crashed. Then you fled, I think. So I went after you, into the airlock, which goes into the bigger ship.

ChexCommander

....my character is unconscious. I think it was Peter and Molly that fled.

The Slimeinator

I never knew of any identification on anyone in the ship. If there was, I need to read the topic again. XD

The Green Avenger

BTW, the person with Green Wing, (Slime I believe), please note that this RP currently stands at just about two years after the Bazoik incident, as per Strife's first post.

Everyone, please carefully read everyone else's RP posts before posting.  Also, I believe that a technique suggested earlier in this thread should be carried out now, just to help keep thing organized.  That being, adding what characters you use and where they end up, and in what state.  This should be added to the end of your post IN THE RP (Quick reference), and should look something like this.

Chexter - Moved from Storage Facility to Laboratories, partially slimed

or

Chexter - Moved from Arborteum to Caverns, unconscious, carried by Kix man.

Also, if none of you would mind too terribly much, I think we should begin adding timestamps to our posts, at the beginning.  Let's just call my RP post Year 2300, July 28, 0900 hours.  From there, every post.  That should allow people to accurately work with the characters without having conflicts.  I think we can leave all current posts sans timestamps, but they will come in handy for reference later.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Manny Cav

Sounds good. I'll implement this for my next posts.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Quote from: The Green Avenger on April 18, 2009, 10:39:56 PM
BTW, the person with Green Wing, (Slime I believe), please note that this RP currently stands at just about two years after the Bazoik incident, as per Strife's first post.

Noted. Green Wing must then have come from 12 years after Bazoik.

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Quote from: The Slimeinator on April 18, 2009, 09:09:46 PM
I never knew of any identification on anyone in the ship. If there was, I need to read the topic again. XD

XD Read the first page.

Zorchdude

Another escaped Flemoid! Except he was alive the entire time. Would'ya look at that!

You may now use Brandon Breadman. He is slimed in the living quaters, except he's in another room not on the map. It's by K. It is circular. There's a computer bay adjacent.

Also, Green Wing, I dare you to find Xplfnt/Caladus somehow!
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

The Slimeinator

On the same ship? Hmm?

And you have an uncanny perception of my personal mottos that I passed on to Green Wing. :o