LEGO Chex Quest?

Started by Vladek254, July 19, 2008, 06:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladek254

Because I'm a LEGO lover, I can't really do anything without my discussing it, but it would be sort of cool to think of CQ minifigs and what accessories they would have. What are your ideas?
Valour needs first strength, then a weapon.

Atariangamer

lol!

Hmm...Chex warior would have a chex armor print and some shoulder pads...and a mask on. he'd have a bootspoon!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

There could also be a little cheerio woman, with a sign that she holds that says "We NEED a volunteer."

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

Wait...are we talking about like Lego sets, or games, or a doom TC of Lego CQ?...

Batmanifestdestiny

I believe that we're talking about LEGO Sets, unless Vladek can hack Roblox.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Manny Cav

Considering he said something about CQ Minifigures, I would imagine that this is real LEGO sets that he's talking about. Of course, there's no reason why we can't make a LEGO-style Chex Quest game or Doom WAD.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

Yeah, or possibly a LEGO CQ WiiWare game, if anyone has enough money to get the dev kit, and the liscensing to make an official CQ game and LEGO Game.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Frizkie

Yeah guys, no joke. Someone should remake TUCQ and turn everything into minifigs and completely graphically rework the levels. Seeing as I have no mapmaking experience, who's up for it?!  ;D

arch129

There is such a thing as Lego DooM.
Its a wad but it olny has sprite replacements.
http://www.doomwadstation.com/main/lego/tomc/
There is also a Lego texture pack made by someone else.
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=11525

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

Quote from: Batmanifestdestiny on July 19, 2008, 07:02:15 PM
Roblox.

That game is crap. Don't talk about it again unless you can handle extreme heat from m flames.

Back on topic, that would be pretty cool. The only problem is the way the mini/large/LAZ/rapid zorchers are held.

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: Anonymous (ChexGuy331) on July 25, 2008, 06:47:12 PM
That game is crap.
Quoted For Truth, that game just DID NOT want to get deleted!  and it wanted me to download a malware program so that it could work!

but either way, a retexturing of TUCQ would be easy, a re-spriting is a whole 'nother story.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

Blockland is better! :O

I've already altered a gun script to make a "zorcher" of sorts as a weapon in blockland, but it needs a model.

Frizkie

You know those lego minifig sets with the tiny pistols? Let see... well i cant find an image but you might know what im talking about
but then it wouldnt be exactly child friendly.

Atariangamer

well, they make all sorts of lego pieces now...a zorcher wouldnt be something bad...

Frizkie

no we're talking the other way around. a gun in a wad, not a zorcher in a minifig set.