Chex Quest related oddities.

Started by Manny Cav, September 20, 2008, 07:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

xbolt

Batmanifestdestiny

LOL at the pictures!

P.S:On the subject that we had earlier about graphics editing, I did all of my stuff for [Project F] in graphicsGale Free Edition, not because it's better than paint, but because it supports palettes.  For my next release, I'll probably do spriting and whatnot in mtPaint.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Manny Cav

Yes, the id Software thing is wrong (they just made the engine, and even at that, we're allowed to do pretty much whatever we want to with that except maybe sell it without permission), as well as the Super Bootspork. Also, the Mini-Zorcher Recharge is referred to as a health upgrade. She probably hasn't played Chex Quest in years! :D Perhaps someone here who has a deviantART account (hint: The Slimeinator) can set her straight and perhaps refer her to this fine website for the latest goods and info? :)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

I will... take care... of this anomaly.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

I thinkg he meant the forums, not his site. (Which was a good idea, but you should refer her to the CQFF. ;))

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

The Slimeinator

Replica

The Slimeinator

Heh heh heh. Yah. I commented on all of the images, saying something to the effect of "it was made by Digital Cafe" on each one.

Manny Cav

Remember that mess with a bunch of web sites saying that Chex Quest 3 and Chex Quest 4 were either on or were discussed on the Digital Cafe website? Well, the final pin has been put into that coffin. Go here and look at the revision notes for 00:07, 24 September 2008. The whole story lies there.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

TrueDude

xbolt

I wonder if it's still good to eat...

Atariangamer

@Manny: OWN'D BY CREATOR.
@Tru_Dude: The price is too high...make it about 1.5K smaller, and I'd think about it if I have the money.
@Xbolt: ... probably not
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

Quote from: True_Dude on March 27, 2009, 06:01:23 PM
This probably deserves it's own topic, but someone is selling an unopened Chex Quest game on Ebay.

Now when I mean unopened, I mean the cereal box itself is intact.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ChexQuest-in-Unopened-Box_W0QQitemZ120397014163QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item120397014163&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A7|294%3A50

$2,000, no bids yet. :D

$2,000 for stale cereal and a free game? -_-