Question about the planet in Chex Quest 2.

Started by pikmintaro, December 28, 2010, 07:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikmintaro

I know the Planet in Chex Quest is called Bazoik, and the one in Chex Quest 3 is called Ralston... but what about the planet in Chex Quest 2? they never give it a name, the place you are in is called "Chex City" but they don't give the name of the planet, is it just a different area of Ralston?

Thanks for any help! this has been bugging me for awhile.

xbolt

Yes. Chex City is the capitol of Ralston, and Chex3 just showed us around other places on the planet.

ChexCommander

Yeah, Chex City is located on Ralston; in Chex 3, you explore outside the city, I believe.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

Except the first level of CQ3, where you're in space.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

noob1234

yeah, you start in an airlock

I messed it up myself at first, I didn't think it was the spaceship in the intro movie until somebody told me.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

LAZ Trooper

And the place where the commander is speaking and the scientist shows the flemoid in the intro video is actually in that level, if you didn't notice. 8)
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

noob1234

the auditorium... that's actually... ?? ?? oh. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

matthias720

You JUST got that? XD  Sorry. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware