Chex Quest in my point of view (Contains cheats!)

Started by CHEX_MAN, October 19, 2010, 10:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the time par be for "Caverns of Bazoik"?

2 minutes
2 (40%)
3 minutes 20 seconds
0 (0%)
6 minutes
0 (0%)
8 minutes
0 (0%)
about 2 minutes 40 seconds
0 (0%)
about 4 minutes 40 seconds
2 (40%)
about 7 minutes
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

CHEX_MAN

Level 1:  The Landing Zone
Chex Man found himself in the octagon room outside.  Facing north, he runs northeast and pushes a wall on the left side of the door.  Cheater!
Level 2:  The Storage Facility
Chex Man immediately realizes that this level is the same name as level 11 on Final Doom's tnt.wad.  Just to make the story shorter, he is given the all the keys by Mike Koenigs.  Opening the door, he turns right and sees the lift.  Seeing that the door ahead of him won't open, Charles Jacobi takes out the clip.  He passes the door and the next door will open.  He finds that there are slime balls being thrown at him, so he goes to the end and finishes, but without the use of keys.
Level 3:  The Laboratory
Chex Man goes out through the right door.  Making another right, Mike Koenigs gives him all keys again.  He goes through the blue door and finds the armor in the tunnel on the far side.  After going through the red left door, he finds himself in a winding hall.  After taking out numerous Bipedicus flemoids, he opens the door and goes through the striped hall.  At the end he walks through the pit and the light turns on.  He then hits the button at the end.
Level 4:  The Arboretum
Chex Man takes the lift up to the top of the level.  Going down two floors, he turns left.  Finding that the door is locked, he gets the keys from Mike Koenigs.  Through the blue door, he goes forward to the door on the left.  After taking out numerous flemoids, he goes to the end of the main room to the yellow door.  He hated the maze, but found his breakfast on the way.  Now he goes through the penultimate door and finds the way through the round room.  Then he hits the switch.
Level 5:  The Caverns of Bazoik
Chex Man has no reason for keys!  He goes out the door, finds the bootspork, and keeps going until the stairs.  Finding the left staircase, he goes in and out of a dark hall.  Then he sees the wall with the light.  He opens it and finds a yellow key.  Useless!  He goes past the river and into the waterfall.  After finding an Armored Bipedicus, he goes to face the Flembrane.  Past a wall of slime on the right, there is the LAZ device.  He zorches at the Flembrane, taking it out.  Then he finds the cereal people.

noob1234

:D
Awesome!
wait... what wall on the left?
*must try*

CHEX_MAN

Quote from: noob1234 on October 19, 2010, 10:38:51 PM
wait... what wall on the left?
I learned it in Doom Builder.  Do you know the big door forward to the right of the start position?  On the left side of this door, there is a small wall going out of the door (the usual grey cement).  Push it and you will finish the level in about 2 seconds!

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

noob1234

CHEX_MAN

Quote from: noob1234 on October 20, 2010, 07:47:04 PM
so THATS why it didnt work for me.
Is this still about the shortcut on level 1?  I have a friend with Chex Quest and he thought it was funny that he could finish it fast.

noob1234