Found this and thought it was genius.

Started by matthias720, September 13, 2010, 02:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthias720

So I'm in Anthropology and bored out of my skull, when I randomly decide to do a web search on Fred Chexter.  Many of the usual CQFF and CQ wiki links pop up, but one caught my interest in particular.  Now I don't know if any of you made this, but I think you'll all appreciate the humor.  So without further ado, the link
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Replica

lol. That is awesome. I should have his PHD though.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

xbolt

No sir, you're mistaken! I don't know anything about its creation! Honestly!

*winky wink* ;)

Atariangamer

go up a directory...you'll be in an FTP style browser. Open a file or two. I see a 'plan' for a revamped xboltz.net

XD is this your college web storage? (or at the very least, your web design and flash classes...as evidenced by the presence of moon.swf)

EDIT: dude...this stuff is win...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

xbolt

Yeah, that's all the stuff from last semester's web design class. Remember back in March when I was asking if my new site looked good? ;D

Our first assignment was to create a fake resume using HTML. The obvious choice was...

And you can of course, see my random sense of humor injected into the rest of the homework. XD

Richie

This is ULTIMATE WIN!  Only you, xbolt.  XD

Datra

Chexter has the best degree evar. Very well done Xbolt. ;)

This page should seriously be a link from the Whaleware site! :o
CQHD Community Dev

noob1234

mob720

Still looking at my maps every now and then...