Scientific Articles About Flemoids

Started by LAZ Trooper, May 11, 2010, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

@noob: DARN SLIMEINATOR. ALWUS DISPROOVIN MAH THEORM.

Anyway, I haven't ever seen it, and don't have any way to test it ATM.
Mind describing the effects of the blast, and its zorcher design? Might be able to come up with why it acts the way it acts.

Yeah, sorry bout the large wall of text. Read it through twice, it'll make sense.

I use the term "phasing out" for the natural dissipation of zorch. It also can mean when a thing affected by zorch goes.

ESZ is electrostatic zorch.

If you see any other weird terms, or possibly considered jargon, tell me and I'll explain.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

noob1234

well its basically a blue phasing zorcher that shoots... blue phasing zorch. the zorch, after a certain point [when the health runs out], hardens the flemoid so it is immobile. at this point it has turned a grayish color. then after about 10 seconds it breaks up into a pile of dried (gray) flem.

Atariangamer

that just seems to totally contradict the purpose of zorch...possibly some form of cryogenic mixture?

ChexCommander

I'm pretty sure it was an ice zorcher that froze the flemoid. Continual shooting of the frozen flemoid causes it to break into ice crystals and shatter.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

noob1234

LAZ Trooper

Okay, here's my latest articles about Zorchers and the Flemoid Invasion:

Zorchers
The standard IFC weapons are know as Zorchers. Zorchers are standard phasers, except that they only stun, not kill, in keeping with the IFC's stance on violence. However, when it was discovered that they had no effect on Flemoids, IFC scientists figured out how to turn the Zorchers into teleporter phasers, capable of sending the Flemoids home. The conversion from stunner to teleporter is a very quick transition, allowing cereal to switch Zorchers they find from stun to teleport in a matter of seconds.

How The Flemoids Invaded
Every 10 years, the Flemoid home planet passes through an area in its solar system that contains mysterious inter-dimensional portals. In the first invasion, the Flemoids had the good fortune (for them) of a small portal opening up right on their planet. The portal led to the caverns of Bazoik. Only a few dozens Flemoids made it through the portal before it dissolved. Stranded on the nutrionally-rich Bazoik, the Flemoids quickly multiplied. Soon after their arrival, a volcano erupted on the planet, sending rocks into space, some of which contained Flemoid larvae. The IFC picked up some of the rocks, and studied them, discovering the Flemoids. Back on Bazoik, the Flemoids started taking over the caverns. The miners there attempted to stop the Flemoids with their stun phasers, known as Zorchers, but were unsuccesful. As the Flemoids took over the entire complex, the scientists studying the newly discovered Flemoids found that if they recalibrated their standard Zorchers to match the frequency of their teleporters, they could send the Flemoids back to their own dimension. After sending Fred Chexter to Bazoik, who single-handedly rescued the cereal there, and then saving Chex City, the IFC was able to relax.
Until 10 years later, when the Flemoid home planet passed through the same area of its solar system as before. A giant portal opened up close to the Flemoid planet, and the Flemoids managed to launch a Giant Slime Ball Spaceship into it before it closed. The Giant Slime Ball Spaceship reached planet Ralston soon afterwards and took over a large area, but were then stopped by Fred Chexter once again.

My writing wasn't that great on the second one, but whatev.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Atariangamer

I like the second one better than the first ^^;

the first just makes no sense to me why there would be a need for a phaser in a nonviolent universe. anyway...

the second, however, is pretty interesting idea, but I'm not sure it aligns with the whole dimension thing...then again, what is a dimension? is it like another version of this world, is it a past, a future...or is it merely so far away a system in the present that it can only be rationally called a DIMENSION.

LAZ Trooper

There are things called possibly dangerous animals, rogue cereal, possible invaders.... I never said the entire galaxy was peaceful.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Atariangamer

Super Searcher

Wow Laz Trooper, this is really cool! ;)
The creator of "A Miner Catastrophe". http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?board=43.0

Hey guys look! Its a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly! :D

Datra

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on May 22, 2010, 11:03:11 PM
There are things called possibly dangerous animals, rogue cereal, possible invaders.... I never said the entire galaxy was peaceful.

The Brand-X for instance. What if they tried to start something up?
CQHD Community Dev

QuadrumpusGuy

This get's me wondering... and now I have a few questions...

What would be the Effects of Radiation Exposure on Flemoids?

What would happen if a flemoid suffered through a period of Malnutrition or could not find any nutrients?

Why are Flemoids so aggressive?

Just some curiosities.