Chex Quest Commercial

Started by maryland1571, November 26, 2009, 03:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChexCommander

Quote from: matthias720 on January 01, 2010, 06:13:39 PM
I was talking with a guy from church last night, and he said he'd let me borrow his ORIGINAL CHEX QUEST CD!  W00T!

So what brought you to the CQFF, seeing as it wasn't because you had the original CD? XD
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

matthias720

I originally saw a friend's brother playing it when I was 6.  Then in 2008, a friend from church (not the one with the CD) mentioned Chex Quest to me.  I did some research, and I ended up here.

BTW, my one year anniversary of being here is coming up on Tuesday! ;D
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

LAZ Trooper

I still have our original CD.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

Atariangamer

I didn't have the original CD, yet I'm here.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

My friend gave me a backup of his old CD, and one day, after being bored, I got Scifience, tried running xbolt's anniversery levels on it, went to him for troubleshooting, got very interested, and he and Richie got me on here.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

I remember coming here because I suddenly found the old CD, started playing, and wondered if anybody had made mods for this awesome game.  That brought me to the CQ Wiki, and all the sites I went to pretty much directed me to the forums. As I had been really interested in getting multiplayer started, I joined. :)
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods