Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 14, 2009, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green Avenger

Albert could not believe what was happening.  One moment, he had been fighting flemoids in a virtual training simulation, the next he had been evacuated from the area when an alert had come about two escaped flemoids.  His mini zorcher shook in his hand and he moved.  He couldn't find anyone around in the facility, after the area had been full with rushing Chex Squadron members trying to respond to the calls from their respective assignment areas.

Every time Albert heard anything, he would send a burst of zorch towards the area.  So far, he had managed to shoot two walls and a control panel on his way, trying to get to his quarters.  Somehow, he had managed not to be spotted by anyone, even though he was being nothing that resembled stealthy.  Perhaps the flemoids were elsewhere.  He hoped so, anyway.  He had no desire to be slimed now.  He needed to finish his training before he was ready to actually face the flemoids.

A sudden thumping from beside him made him step back, waving his zorcher around cautiously.  The only thing that kept him from firing was the fact that he did not have a definite idea of where the sound was coming from.  He tried to locate it for a few moments after the thumping had stopped, but he couldn't find anything.  Finally, another rattling sound came, and he was able to see that it was coming from behind a ventilator grate.

"Hello?  Who's there?  Answer me!" he demanded nervously.  "In the name of Chex Squadron, show yourself!"

His last demand resulted in the cessation of the noises for a moment, but they once again resumed, now definitely coming closer to him.

Albert tried to keep his zorcher aimed at the opening, ready to deal with any monstrosity that might show itself, but it kept on wildly wobbling in his shaking hand.  Blast, why could he not be more like Chexter?  The legendary hero of the IFC would never allow himself to be so frightened by the unknown!

Still, Albert could not keep from shaking as he waited.  The sounds came closer every second, and he continued to walk steadily backwards until his back was to the wall.

He gulped quietly.  This was it.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

arch129

Peter saw at least ten Cycloptis pass the main room, they where headed too the upper portion.  Peter barley had enough zorch to do with half of as many flemoids there actually where.  Peter heard a scream behind him, it was Molly; she was tackled to the ground by a Larva, but she used her bootspork to zorch the Larva back.
"We got to get out of here, there are a bunch flemoids heading up here!" Peter said.
Peter along with Molly and the maintenance crew headed towards a teleporter that would take them to Floor C where the Landing Strip was.  The four made it in time, as they stepped into the teleporter the hallway was filled with Cycloptis.

They exited the teleporter too Floor C and started heading for the Landing Strip.  The Landing Strip was outside so Molly and Peter put on clear glass helmets then stepped outside to the Landing Strip. The two workers stayed behind because they didn't have any Zorchers to protect them self's.

In the Landing Strip Peter saw the crashed spaceship and also saw someone else was trying to land.

Manny Cav

Buff raidoed the maintenance crew like mad, trying to get an answer on what the switches did. "Gosh fiddle it. I'll never figure out what I'm doing if I keep messing with these stupid switches. I'm just going to stock up and do this the old-fashioned way." Buff picked up some "needed vegetables," a Rapid Zorcher, a Phasing Zorcher, and a Zorchpak in the 1st supply room.

He set back towards the Star Observatory. He opened the door, and suddenly had the attention of no less than 10 Cyclopti and 20 larva fixed on him. "Oh, bugger," he shouted. The Flemoids raced toward him like mad. "Hee hee. Let me show you how they do it in Orange County...." He opened fire with his Rapid Zorcher on the Cyclopti that were approaching his level, beginning the melee....
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Green Wing had found a suitable Chex base to land in. His meteor craft came in to land, and he saw that another Chex ship had crashed before him. Near the landing platform were around 4 Chex people. Ah, the welcoming committee... He thought to himself. He began to touch down on the strip...
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

matthias720

After hearing the news from Green Wing, Jellon decided to make preparations to visit the new rebel base, hidden deep within the mountains of Flemoid Prime.  As he worked, Jellon realized that he might need his Council position a little while longer.  He needed to make sure to leave a note at the Dome of Meeting before he left.  As he packed, Jellon felt a twinge of melancholy and regret about leaving his life behind to start a new one, but he knew it was the right decision.

After an hour or so of packing, planning, and locking up his house, Jellon made his way to the center of the city.  At  the Dome of Meeting, he left a note stating that he would be out of town on vacation for several days and to not delay any Council business on his account.  Satisfied that all was in order, Jellon made his way to the subway system, and prepared himself to see his future home...
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Zorchdude

Xplfnt watched the person below him shake in fear. Xplfnt stared into his wide eyes, and for once, saw a tinge of... guilt. No. He would pass over this area. The terrified male would be spared. Before the war, The Gryxn Wqrn had educated him on alien species. This included gender, and a few words. He knew what FOOD was. And CAKE. He was very proud of CAKE. He also knew HANGAR, but that was not a very exciting word. Now, CAKE...

The Flemoid stopped for a moment, locked in dreams about cake and food. Suddenly, the vent cover gave way under him! He scrambled back in before he could fall, but that was enough for Albert to start firing. He tried to gargle SORRY (Not a good word in combat), but the person got out a Rapid Zorcher and starting tearing away at Xplfnt.

The Flemoid, terrified, shot off down back towards the cafeteria for some food. They will be thinking, Oh, a Flemoid is dumb! They don't have plans! They don't strike twice in the same place! Well, I'll show them. I'm hungry again. Hopefully I can eat enough to regain a stub of a foot... The Rapid Zorcher the person was firing started to overload. Xplfnt stopped. He got out his Large Zorcher and fired at the opponent. It was worth a try.

The Rapid Zorcher was Zorched. It dematerilised. Albert looked up, confused. But Xplfnt was gone. He crawled through the vents. That was a close shave.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Kuwabara

Name: Barthelochex
Male/Female: Male
Height: 5'11 (my height)
Hair/Eyes: Brown straight hair reaching a couple of inches past the base of the neck. Eyes: hazel
Rank: Trainee (only been in Chex Federation for a couple of months)
Assignment: Whatever he is assigned, often times being security guard jobs
------------------------

Barthelochex was dozing off from his job as a security guard for the ever important......janitor closet near the observatory.  Barthelochex thought that it was a low job to get, but he was happy to be in some kind of service, after only being in the Federation for a couple of months.

When Barthelochex was bored, he would finger his Mini Zorcher nervously. Unlike most members of the Federation, Barthelochex had his Spork in his front pocket instead of his Zorcher.

Back in the virtual training, Barthelochex would always fumble around awkwardly with his Zorcher when he was given shooting training. He couldn't hit the broad side of a Flembraine. But if he was given a Spork, then he could rip through the Flemoids like nothing else.  He commonly set the speed record for the melee training sessions.

Barthelochex was just going by a normal day when he first noticed that the vents stopped working.  He thought "Heh, at least I'm not on the Maitenence Crew, having to crawl around in that dirty cramped vent" and continued on fingering his Zorcher, but gripping the handle of his Spork.

Then suddenly, all of the lights turned red and started flashing as a S.O.S. alert started.  He quickly unsheathed his Spork in a jerk reaction. Just after he had unsheathed his Spork, Barthelochex heard a woman's scream in the Observatory and the oh-so-lovely-to-his-ears sound of a Spork scrambling a Flemoid's brain.

Barthelochex ran towards the Observatory door and right into a Bipedius.  Barthelochex was initially shocked.  So shocked, that the Bipedius got a free shot right into the center of his armor.  Barthelochex retched back, but then sprung forward as he saw the Bipedius raise his arms up again.  He pulled the Bipedius closer with his left arm, and in the same time frame of pulling, he was pushing his Spork through the flemoid's neck. The Bipedius was gone within a second.

Barthelochex then opens the Observatory door to see two other members there, a guy and a young girl. After trying to pry some of the slime off of his armor, he asks them: "What the heck is going on here?!"

Allen Walker

Name: Rat Bowker
Male/Female: Male
Hight: 5'6
Hair: Black "fuzz"
Eyes: Brown
Assignment: Patrol.
-----------------------------------

Walking, looking, walking, looking.  Its the same thing for Rat Bowker ever since he was given this low-stress job by his doctor in order to fend off the nagging effects of the PTSD he got ever since he and his friends were slimed up in Bazoik, to be saved by a lone chex warrior.  Normally, this would be HIGH stress. The type of stuff that only makes things worse, but in Rat's case, this is peaceful.  "Like any enemy will come HERE in the middle of the Federation.  One step in here, and the slimeys are getting a one way ticket to Zorch City" he thinks as he wanders past a maintence room looking at workers trying to fit into a small vent.  "Like fitting a square peg into a round hole" he mutters and hums a tune.   Just then, the lights go red and a S.O.S is blaring through the whole building.  He runs. He has no idea where he is going, just running for the sake of running.  As he goes into the Observatory and sees three members in there in a state of shock and confusion.  "Hey its that new guy!" Rat thinks as he sees a man trying to get the slime of his armor.  "Its Baa....Barf...Barthe--" "HEY! Snap out of it!" Barthelochex says.  "I need back up! Will you be willing to help?"  Then, Rat sees the slime, the armor, the people in danger, as if none of the imagery clicked before.  As soon as his mind made the connection, all of life went out of him, and his body went cold remembering all the bad things that his doctor so tryed to keep under the covers with therapy and medicine.  Rat fainted on the ground.  His face fell in a pool of slime.

Manny Cav

After cleaning out the central room with his Rapid and Phasing Zorcher, Buff went to where the central air unit might is housed. He couldn't crack the password, but he might could crack the "safe," so to speak. He took his right food and issued a hard roundhouse kick on the locked panel for the central air unit. The panel for it bent. Thank you, Carlos. He then repeated this process until he had a gaping hole in the panel. Peeling the rest of the panel down became a relatively trivial matter, with him just kicking down the areas surrounding the hole more. After doing this enough, he looked down through the hole, and saw the air unit that was supposed to raise up (but obviously didn't because he hadn't used a proper means of accessing it). It was completely gummed up with slime. "Knew it," he muttered. He squeezed through the hole, and took a drop down to the top of the air unit to begin is redneck maintenance of the air unit.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Strife

Molly could barely keep up with Peter and the rest of the group as they rushed to the teleporter to Floor C and started heading for the Landing Strip. The Landing Strip was outside, so everyone put on clear glass helmets then stepped outside to the Landing Strip. The two maintenance workers stayed behind because they didn't have any Zorchers to protect themselves.

In the Landing Strip, the crashed spaceship could be seen in the distance, along with another, more unusual spacecraft that was trying to land.

"What is that other spacecraft doing?" shouted Molly, her voice barely understandable over the loud roar of the ship. Her confusion was justified, since Federation protocol prohibited ships from landing when another ship was on the landing strip. Something about this wasn't right... and her gut instincts told her to help the people inside of the crashed ship as soon as possible.

Molly quickly rushed to the fallen Chexcraft, jumped up, and planted both of her feet on the side of the ship's emergency door. With both of her hands, she grabbed the door's handle in order to keep herself in place, and she began pulling with all of her might.

"Rrrgh... Someone help me with this door!" she shouted.

Manny Cav

Buff mopped up all of the slime from the air unit. He climbed back up through the hole he made, and went off to the room thermostat. He turned on the air, and the unit went to work.

Stray, inanimate Slime flung through the ventilation system out through the vents like mad. The poor trainees stuck in the system could finally dislodge themselves and move about. Satisfied, Buff radioed the janitorial department. "Dispatch janitors to all of the vents. There's going to be a lot of messes under them all. I'm going to guard the central room and make sure nothing like this happens again."

A familiar and loved voice from the lead janitor came from the other end of the radio. "I've got it, sir! Joe Flakovich to the job!"
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Green Wing found a place to set down his ship, and so he did. He noticed a female trying to yank open a door on another ship that had crashed previously. Green Wing disembarked quickly. He chose as close a form as possible to a Chex person. Bipedical, with arms. No hands, though. Green Wing rushed over to help the female, who turned and fled. He shrugged, and used his tentacle-arms to sucker onto the surface of the door and pull it off. A single Chex person, coughing from smoke inhalation, dragged another unconcious man. Green Wing wedged a translator device into his head, and turned to look at the other life forms...
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

Milk continued running down the hall to the strip. He had put his ship back into orbit so the flemoids couldn't get it. Coming around the door, he placed an oxygen tank on his back and a glass helmet on top of his head, and took off running down the strip. Making it to the broken down ship on the strip, John grabbed the handle to the door and yanked. It was no use though. He then sat there for a minute think on how he may get in. Then after a few seconds he yelled to the man inside, "I'll be back! I'm going to get a tool to help me open this door." There was no answer, so John "We'll... I said that to know if you're awake, and you're not I guess." He took of back down the strip, but instead he jumped over to strip B, and ran far enough away that he didn't hear the air lock door open. He had pressed a button on his armor for his ship to land on Strip B. The strip he jumped to, and also the strip beside the strip the broken ships on.

Climbing up the entrance to his ship and grabbed his crowbar and another pace suit, and went back to the strip A. When he made it to the strip, there was a young woman, and three men with her. The woman was trying to open the door, which he had tried earlier, and the other men just stood there watching as she took on the hard task to save the man inside. The woman shouted "Someone help me with this door." In reply, Milk was only 20 yards away now, so he had yelled back "It doesn't open! You'll have to use my crowbar!"
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Kuwabara

Quote from: Strife on April 16, 2009, 01:27:53 PM
Molly could barely keep up with Peter and the rest of the group as they rushed to the teleporter to Floor C and started heading for the Landing Strip. The Landing Strip was outside, so everyone put on clear glass helmets then stepped outside to the Landing Strip. The two maintenance workers stayed behind because they didn't have any Zorchers to protect themselves.

In the Landing Strip, the crashed spaceship could be seen in the distance, along with another, more unusual spacecraft that was trying to land.

"What is that other spacecraft doing?" shouted Molly, her voice barely understandable over the loud roar of the ship. Her confusion was justified, since Federation protocol prohibited ships from landing when another ship was on the landing strip. Something about this wasn't right... and her gut instincts told her to help the people inside of the crashed ship as soon as possible.

Molly quickly rushed to the fallen Chexcraft, jumped up, and planted both of her feet on the side of the ship's emergency door. With both of her hands, she grabbed the door's handle in order to keep herself in place, and she began pulling with all of her might.

"Rrrgh... Someone help me with this door!" she shouted.

EDIT:  Sorry, I didn't read Replica's post deep enough.  My apologies.

Barthelochex runs up to Milk to grab his crowbar.  He takes it, and gives it to Molly.

Zorchdude

Quote from: Zorchdude on April 16, 2009, 06:39:46 AM
Xplfnt watched the person below him shake in fear. Xplfnt stared into his wide eyes, and for once, saw a tinge of... guilt. No. He would pass over this area. The terrified male would be spared. Before the war, The Gryxn Wqrn had educated him on alien species. This included gender, and a few words. He knew what FOOD was. And CAKE. He was very proud of CAKE. He also knew HANGAR, but that was not a very exciting word. Now, CAKE...

The Flemoid stopped for a moment, locked in dreams about cake and food. Suddenly, the vent cover gave way under him! He scrambled back in before he could fall, but that was enough for Albert to start firing. He tried to gargle SORRY (Not a good word in combat), but the person got out a Rapid Zorcher and starting tearing away at Xplfnt.

The Flemoid, terrified, shot off down back towards the cafeteria for some food. They will be thinking, Oh, a Flemoid is dumb! They don't have plans! They don't strike twice in the same place! Well, I'll show them. I'm hungry again. Hopefully I can eat enough to regain a stub of a foot... The Rapid Zorcher the person was firing started to overload. Xplfnt stopped. He got out his Large Zorcher and fired at the opponent. It was worth a try.

The Rapid Zorcher was Zorched. It dematerilised. Albert looked up, confused. But Xplfnt was gone. He crawled through the vents. That was a close shave.

I edited this post. No more Zorch Rift. I'll save that for later.

The Bipedicus made his way through the observatory. At first, his simple eyes decieved him and made him think he was lost in space. Eventually Xplfnt learned to stick close to the ground to stop himself being utterly confused by the immense space around him. He crawled to the next vent. But an IFOC person was standing there! He pulled out a silver metal stick from my back. Then the flemoid noticed that when he put it in the backpack it bleeped faster then normal. Wcrv. So they tracked me.

But this IFOC person was different. He held no Zorcher. Xplfnt stared at him. Then in his best English, Xplfnt gurgled "What?" His eyebrows raised. He had understood him. Although nobody knew this at the time, this was the first time a Flemoid and a Chex person had communicated in Three thousand million years. The Chex man raised his hand. Why didn't he zorch him? All Chex people thought of Flemoids was target practice. He raised his tag. It said, Intergalatic Comminucations Master, but Xplfnt didn't know that.

Slowly he climbed out with the man, and let them take him back to where they wanted him to go. Besides, if he did anything he didn't like, he would coat him in slime. The ICM knew this too. Xplfnt tried to manage a grin but with his lack of mouth it looked like he was flaring his nose. The man laughed. That was unexpected. He said something to a lady. The Lady screamed and almost pressed a button, but the ICM stopped her. I wiped my nose on her chair for good measure. He laughed again.

He told the lady about FOOD and CAKE and FLEMOID. This would probably turn out good unless it was Flemoid cake, but nobody liked the taste of Flemoid so I thought it was fine. He led me to a special room. It had a fake computer in it. It had a vent maze in it. It was a big room. He pointed. He said something about a NAME. (What do you think your name should be?) I tried to tell him my real name, Xplfnt, but he was confused. He called me Slimey instead. So I was a pet. Not a bad fate if I say myself.

I could tell that was what he said because afterwards a bar at the top of the room read Slimey: The First Friendly Flemoid. I didn't know why I knew all those words. He gave me a Slime proof dictionary and a CAKE. Nice! I feasted on it. He locked the door. No need. I could go any time I wanted with my Zorcher. I just didn't want to go yet. The Chex people were a lot more friendly then my teacher was. I sat back.

On the opposite wall, they continously displayed footage of Chex people getting slimed. Maybe they were trying to bore him into stopping sliming. It wasn't working much, but he never slimed the ICM man. Never. He was just too nice. He didn't even have a Zorcher. I never slime someone who's not trying to get me. It's what Flemoids call kindness. The only kind of kindness they ever display.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.