I have an idea.....

Started by Chex MangaCat, May 11, 2009, 11:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbolt

Quote from: 75 on July 19, 2009, 08:52:43 PM
Quote from: xbolt on July 19, 2009, 08:51:41 PM
Quote from: noob1234 on July 18, 2009, 11:35:34 PM
What about the scientific reasons why there are red & blue flemoids?

A long time ago, somebody had a nosebleed...

>:D

and they bled...blue?

They're aliens. They can bleed whatever they want. :P

ChexCommander

Quote from: Atariangamer on July 19, 2009, 09:27:23 AM
XD

however, i remember something being that the colored flemoids were flavored different (like red was cherry)
but that would make NO sense...

That makes perfect sense! Edible opponents! Yum!
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

noob1234

ChexCommander

Is he? While the armor is edible, I'm not even sure what Fred Chexter is made of...are the people of Ralston based on humanoid life forms, or something completely different?

noob1234

Quote from: ChexCommander on July 20, 2009, 06:32:38 PM
Is he? While the armor is edible, I'm not even sure what Fred Chexter is made of...are the people of Ralston based on humanoid life forms, or something completely different?
Well the kix people have a kix for a body... and the cheerios have a cheerio body... doesn't look like armor to me.

Also, earlier someone mentioned that the flemoids slime you because they want to eat you and they thrive on nutritional substances...

ChexCommander

Well, the cereal people aren't all warriors, are they, so naturally, they wouldn't all have armor. Anyways, I was referring to the body parts that include the arms, legs, and such.

And, well, if Flemoids do eat you, would they eat all of you, or just the cereal parts?

noob1234

I see no reason why they would eat the non-cereal. unless it was nutritional >:D

GameMaster

Uncle Jitterskull says: "OM NOM NOM!"

ChexCommander

Quote from: GameMaster on July 20, 2009, 09:02:23 PM
Uncle Jitterskull says: "OM NOM NOM!"

Fixed.  ;)

Anyways, if they didn't eat the non-cereal....I wouldn't want to see what a flemoid-eaten cheerio-man would look like....

JDWolfe

It'd probably look like they mutilated marines in the hell landscape on DOOM. You know, the wall textures.. Gory >.>

Datra

Quote from: noob1234 on July 20, 2009, 08:34:09 PM
Also, earlier someone mentioned that the flemoids slime you because they want to eat you and they thrive on nutritional substances...
To me it seemed like the flemoids just slimed you because you were in the way.
CQHD Community Dev

Hmmm, that's a good point, because the bipedici and commoni aren't exactly battle suited, they can only get you up close. Almost like punching or pushing somebody.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

ChexCommander

But the BWA and Cyclotis are totally battle-oriented.

Datra

An idea that occured to me a little while ago is that "what if the (super) cycloptis pod isn't flemoid technology? but IFC technology that those types of flemoids have attached to and assimilated."
CQHD Community Dev

matthias720

Quote from: Datra on July 26, 2009, 01:11:39 AM
An idea that occured to me a little while ago is that "what if the (super) cycloptis pod isn't flemoid technology? but IFC technology that those types of flemoids have attached to and assimilated."
I AM...LOCUTUS OF FLEMOID.  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.  FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL SERVICE...US.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware