IT'S COMING!

Started by Chukker, June 23, 2008, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

I hope not. :D Last year, I didn't use a computer for the two weeks of Christmas break, so if it does come out at or near Christmas, then I won't be able to play it right when it comes out.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

So? I don't spend much time on the computer during the Christmas Season either.  I'll just play it after New Year's.  I'm too busy having parties and throwing gifts at friends and going to other parties and drinking sparkling grape juice.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Manny Cav

True. If it comes out during Christmas break, it would be better than if it came out after Christmas break, and if it came out before Christmas break, that would be even better. I was just saying that in a sort of "why-did-you-throw-the-party-when-I-was-gone" manner.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

Quote from: ChexCommander on August 15, 2008, 11:47:43 AM
this will come out as a nice Christmas present for everyone.

ack, please no! :( Why don't we all just let Chucker choose the time. Don't try to rush him to finish it on Christmas.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Please, Replica.  Calm down.  I wasn't telling him to finish it by Christmas.  Chukker said it would prolly be done by the end of the year.  Therefore, Christmas is 6 days away from the end of the year.  It's not a hard conclusion to make.  So if Chukker does finish by then, it's a Christmas present.  If not, we can wait.

Please don't get on my case to say I was rushing him.  I wasn't.  Even if you didn't mean it that way, that's not what I meant either.

Replica

I didn't mean to sound rude, every time I post something that sounds rude, I'm not trying to make it sound rude. So, try not to think that I'm being rude (or trying to be), or unless I flat out insult you. (Like this may sound rude, but I wasn't trying to be.) The reason I said, not on chirstmas was personal reasons. (Richie doesn't want religion stuff in here.)

Thats not what a really meant... I didn't mean rush, its just once you put a due date on it, it then take forever to come out. (Like me and the wii, lol)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Chukker

At my current pace, I should finish up in a few months. Definitely should be done by December.

Batmanifestdestiny

Can't wait!

I'm definatly gonna have to go to the library at least once a month to check up on this :)

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

ChexCommander

Yeah...I can't wait.....before the end of the year a new CQ we've been waiting for for 11 years is gonna come out...

EDIT: Oh, and it's okay, Replica.  I understand you didn't mean to sound harsh.  Anyways, Chukker says he'll finish before then.  Goodie!

Kuwabara

Quote from: ChexCommander on August 15, 2008, 12:06:51 PM
drinking sparkling grape juice.

Your offering pleases Kuwabara!

On topic:  Woot!  Good luck chukker!  Keep at your own pace, and don't let us rush you!  We've waited for 11 years, and we can wait some more, so no pressure.

Strife

It's cool that CQ3 will be finished around December. ^_^ Of course, I won't be disappointed if it ends up being delayed. My projects get delayed all the time, but that just means I have more time to improve them.

I was wondering something about CQ3. What are your plans for adding new music and flemoid sounds? If you need new tunes, I can help compose a soundtrack. New sounds might be a bit harder, but it would be cool if the new flemmies had their own set of voices. ^_^

TheMasterOfBattle

Quote from: Strife on September 02, 2008, 11:14:11 AM
I was wondering something about CQ3. What are your plans for adding new music and flemoid sounds? If you need new tunes, I can help compose a soundtrack. New sounds might be a bit harder, but it would be cool if the new flemmies had their own set of voices. ^_^
That would be cool if it can be done. :)

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Josh

it probably could becuz you could edit strife's voice acting i think..

Chukker

Bad news first - no new screens this month.
Now the good news - This weekend I successfully played a complete playthrough of Chex Quest 3! All maps are now in with full progressions possible without any cheats. So what's left to do? One map has significant texture work still needed, there are a few outstanding pieces of decoration and all maps need to have some secrets added and gameplay tuned. But it's close so that means that an initial release will be coming very soon!

TheMasterOfBattle

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.