[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthias720

I know I haven't posted in the RPG as much as would have liked, but maybe next week I can when college lets out.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

ChexCommander

Quote from: The Slimeinator on May 10, 2009, 10:54:40 PM
Quote from: ChexCommander on May 10, 2009, 06:30:47 PM
Interesting. Green Wing is STOPPING the infestation. Cool.

...but ripping his head off? Isn't that a bit...gruesome for Chex Quest? I mean, it's okay, but this is supposed to be a child-friendly forum...

My argument there is that Flemoids don't bleed.

Well, we just watched a really (I mean REALLY, as in disgustingly disturbing) bad video about the Holocaust today in school....and, well, there were some things on there you just don't ever want to see.  Blood is not really the issue, it's the image that comes to mind.

But it's okay if we're doing this role-playing stuff.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

What should we do?  It's been awhile since someone posted something in the RPing topic.

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

matthias720

I've been too busy with not-doing-anything. ;D
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Kuwabara

BTW in case anyone is wondering, (haven't read all pages of this topic) they can use my character Barthelochex.

Zorchdude

Xplfnt is pretending to be the Chex Warrior! Watch out, evil good-dooers! But please don't visit him just yet. He's learning to walk with boots on! :P
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

arch129

This topic died, I want to start this up again.

In the story everyone is still on the IFOC Spaceship, I was hoping we could finish that part so we could eventually move the story onto a planet where we would have more room for the story to continue.

Datra

Actually it has about 2 days left to live.

Quick! Somebody post something!
CQHD Community Dev

ChexCommander

Technically, this topic was dead on June 28, but since it needs a revival I doubt we'll get locked.

Datra

Really? the board rules look to me it's dead after 30 days.
CQHD Community Dev

arch129

I already posted.

I want to get most of the people on Floor B, there's a bunch of flemiods there, Peter and Molly can defeat them all by them self's.

Datra

very nice.

uh. where is the medical bay compared to the landing pad/strip/bay/something and where Peter and Molly are?
CQHD Community Dev

arch129

Quote from: The SlimeinatorHis two Flemoid pals stood back and watched as the group of Flemoids was pounded by Green Wing. Soon, the Flemoids had been reduced to a pile of slippery goo.

That's not how I wanted it to be, I was planing that would be the final battle on the ship have most of the main characters in it and have the flemoid characters retreat back so we can finally get of the ship.  It's not very fun to have a huge army of flemoids defeated in a single post.  :P

ChexCommander

Quote from: Datra on July 08, 2009, 08:50:21 PM
Really? the board rules look to me it's dead after 30 days.

Sorry, I was looking at this thread's post date...heh.  ;)

I still don't get why a Flemoid is beating up all the other flemoids...