[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

Zorchdude, did your Flemoid character block off the ventilation for a room in particular (if so, which one?), or did the entire system go out again?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Zorchdude

XD

It's by Bedroom K, L and the Cafeteria again.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Manny Cav

Thanks. I needed to know that information for my next post, because Buff is still involved with the ventilation. :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Datra

Can someone clarify this please. does this roleplay take place between CQ 1+2 or after 3?
CQHD Community Dev

ChexCommander

Uh...well....all I know is that Fred Chexter is the hero of the Chex World, so it's at least after 2, prolly after 3 as well....
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

The Slimeinator

It's two years after 1, so it's before 3.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

arch129

The Slimeinator

I don't think so. Chex Quest 3 was 10 years after Chex Quest 1.

arch129

Quote from: Strife on April 14, 2009, 01:20:42 PM
She still remembered that day like it only happened last week. It had been about one month since Fred single-handedly thwarted the first flemoid invasion led by the terrible Lord Snotfolus (as the people of Chex City came to call him). After the invasion force had been returned to its home dimension with zorch technology, the city broke out in celebration, and Fred received a hero's welcome. A few citizens even had the honor to get their photograph taken next to him, and Molly was one of those lucky citizens. She was so inspired by Fred that from that day forward, she started to pursue a career in the Chex Squadron.

At least two years had passed since then.

The Slimeinator

The FIRST invasion, still headed by Lord Snotfolus. The FIRST invasion was of Bazoik. Lord Snotfolus just didn't appear.

Zorchdude

Slimey, all the invasions were handled by different people. Bazoik wasn't an invasion, more like a take over- they were already there. The Flembrane was the leader there. Chex City? It WAS an invasion, and basically a few months after CQ. It was headed by the Maximi Twins. Eventually Lord Snotfolus realised that their defeats were linked and sent a direct invasion only a few months after CQ2!

10 years is too much time. It never says that in Chex Quest 3. That's just blatant fan theorising.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Replica

No, it said 10 years in the ending text of CQ2. (CQ3 version....)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

The_Green_Avenger made this role play. He's the only one that can clear this up.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

ChexCommander

Lord Snotfolus was only in CQ3. Therefore, the first invasion would be that of the Invasion! episode. The other invasions, take-overs, whatever, were led by The Flembrane and the Maximus Duo.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods