What CQ products have you always wished they made?

Started by R.Mee Studios, July 04, 2009, 12:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChexCommander

Hm, the Chex Warrior, maybe a BWA or Snotfolus, a Large Zorcher...a big CQ logo...
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

GameMaster

Maybe he could have detachable chex armor? Or maybe the chex ship included?
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

GameMaster

Quote from: 75 on July 12, 2009, 05:40:07 PM
Maybe he could have detachable chex armor? Or maybe the chex ship included?
I would buy that. Oh, the many weekends I would have spent with action figures having epic fights.

Atariangamer

PEW PEW PEW akshun figur fyte! XD
no serioulsy, that would have been awesome.

however, at the current stage, a lithograph poster would be awesome. either of a landscape picture (Scenic Bazoik!) or Chex Warrior or the lightning Q.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

GameMaster

Quote from: Atariangamer on July 12, 2009, 09:57:50 PM
PEW PEW PEW akshun figur fyte! XD
I take my action figure playing very seriously. I took a very dramatic, cinematic approach. I sometimes think my "plays" would have been successful as an animated series. I think it's the movie director in me.

Atariangamer

...i've seen movies with plots worse than the above line...

and used to do that as well...really make it out like a movie/play. Then I moved away from the physical stuff (NOOOOO!!!!) and into my mind. I can still do it in GMOD, but it never comes to light...

GameMaster

Atariangamer

more like...

BAM UR DED I KEEL U HAHA

that or the story makes no sense at all so you might have just given the script to the actors saying:

"Director's Stream of Consciousness Here"

GameMaster

Quote from: Atariangamer on July 12, 2009, 10:26:01 PM
BAM UR DED I KEEL U HAHA
It was much more complex than that. There was emotion, feelings, internal conflict, real human nature. Don't mock my action figures.

Atariangamer

...you have COMPLETELY misinterpreted my whole thing here...

I was joking in the first part (pew pew pew one), then said that there are many movies with a worse story than that whole line (nothing you said), then said that there are some where the stories are the others (BAM UR DED and the Stream one).

nothing insulting you, just the fact that you say you take the role play seriously (which I used to as well, now i moved it all to my head >< probably why i'm so messed up now ><) and that your stories have awesome traits that make em life like, and comparing them to mindless action movies where the plot is no more than PEW PEW PEW or BAM UR DED or Stream of Consciousness!

NO INSULTS UPON YOU, but if you apply what i've said above, explaining myself, to yourself again, unintentionally, thou shalt be INSULT'd

GameMaster

Atariangamer

there would be no joke if it wasn't heard wrong, dont worry, thats natural around me.

Loremaster

Cool your jets guys.

Hm. I would love a lithograph as well. That would be really cool.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

ChexCommander

We really should have more CQ Media. Movies, pictures, lithographs...
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods