[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

Eeh, I didn't try to promote him. He's not a Commando, but a regular, so I though I'd rank him slightly less than Commander. What should I have said?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Hm, true, we don't have many rankings in the Squadron right now. It's basically trainee and Commander.  :-\

Hmm....maybe a Captain or a Major?

And why'd you call him Buff Williams? I thought he was Wheatman...?
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

arch129

I decided to make a more easily readable version of Chex Squadron today, its a Microsoft Word Document and its only from posts 1-31 pages 1-2.  I plan to do more if people like this idea.
You can download it from here. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nga2jyzwyz1

ChexCommander

Thumbs up, Arch! I like! Good job!

EDIT: Now Buff is a Wheatmat. What's been up with your usually grammar-correct brain, Cav?

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

Bleck! Manny's being irritated by his poor spelling of his own persons! (Not that I have room to talk.)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Technically, that should be "Whom really cares?"

Not really; take a joke, guys. XP

arch129

Quote from: Manny Cav on May 05, 2009, 08:26:58 PM
Why are they asking me to go down there and operate the stupid things when I can shut the whole system down from here!? Why do they even want the turrets off to begin with?!

The controls should only be in Maintenance Room because the fact they are new and not finished yet, and wouldn't be to easy just to have the controls right where you are?  If you want to you can have the controls there, but I think there can be more story to this story if people could only get to the controls in a single place.

Manny Cav

Er, "Maintenance Room?" ??? I don't see that on the map, so I'm not following you. I was putting the controls to the weapons in the central Room (it's typical to have main weapons controls on the bridge, but there appears to be no bridge here, so I just improvised and put them in the central room).
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

arch129

Quote from: Manny Cav on May 05, 2009, 09:09:15 PM
Er, "Maintenance Room?" ??? I don't see that on the map, so I'm not following you. I was putting the controls to the weapons in the central Room (it's typical to have main weapons controls on the bridge, but there appears to be no bridge here, so I just improvised and put them in the central room).
I was planing on releasing the rest of the map there are 3 floors A, B , and C.  I only have A done.

Manny Cav

Uh oh. There be the problem. We're looking at two different maps.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

arch129

Anyways my map isn't official it just a idea.

Manny Cav

It's official enough for this role play. :)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010