[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

See, the discussion between those that say it's after Chex Quest 1 and those that say it's after Chex Quest 3 isn't going to come to real end until TGA makes a ruling. He made the roleplay; he can clarify this. If we don't know for sure, we should just wait for an official word.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

What does the timeframe have to do with the RP anyways, as of now? Nothing that has to do with time is really going on...
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Manny Cav

Hee hee, how should I know? Datra just wanted to know. :P
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Quote from: ChexCommander on April 24, 2009, 09:03:55 PM
What does the timeframe have to do with the RP anyways, as of now? Nothing that has to do with time is really going on...

Green Wing time travels...
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

I know that, but that really doesn't have to do with which CQ this takes place after...

Manny Cav

It actually does. Chex Quest 3 occurs 10 years after Chex Quest 1, but Zero Wing also time travels. You mix those two factors up, and BLAM!, the story's really better off with everyone knowing exactly from what time period he came from and how far he traveled. This could all be answered with knowing when this particular story starts.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Ay-yah....how about we hold off more time-travel until later in the story.  ;D

The Green Avenger

I'm going to have to rule that this is after CQ 3.  The Chex people would not have known of Lord Snotfolus until after Chexter took him out, and currently there is no reason to change Strife's post.  This is after Chex Quest 3.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

The Slimeinator

Quote from: The Green Avenger on April 24, 2009, 11:35:40 PM
I'm going to have to rule that this is after CQ 3.  The Chex people would not have known of Lord Snotfolus until after Chexter took him out, and currently there is no reason to change Strife's post.  This is after Chex Quest 3.

I remember someone (you) saying somewhere that this were just after CQ 1. Oh well.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

The Green Avenger

Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Datra

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 24, 2009, 09:05:10 PM
My RP post I'm going to post implies that it is after CQ 3 and I just wanted to double check in case the RP is actually set at a different time.
CQHD Community Dev

ChexCommander

Quote from: Datra on April 27, 2009, 06:07:44 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav on April 24, 2009, 09:05:10 PM
My RP post I'm going to post implies that it is after CQ 3 and I just wanted to double check in case the RP is actually set at a different time.

Ah. Well, TGA cleared it up for ya.  ;)

Manny Cav

Guys, don't forget to add the footer information to your posts. Try using the {hr} tag to distinguish the footers from the rest of the post.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

No, I think he was trying to act like a higher rank in hopes of being able to communicate with the Chexerprise. He was faking it.